With advancements in technology, you might think that your car is as safe as it can be from theft. However, more complex security systems, including keyless entry, are making car theft easier for some determined criminals – especially when it comes to luxury cars.
This is why at Immobiliser Direct we provide extra protection for you and your vehicle by offering a range of vehicle security systems and a car immobiliser range.
We also have a national network of fully trained and Authorised Auto Electricians who come to you, wherever is convenient for you, to have our security products fitted.
Our products includes the Autowatch Ghost Immobiliser, which virtually eliminates the theft of your vehicle.
Keyless Car Theft!
Although keyless cars have become more common, criminals have taken advantage of this by using transmitters and amplifiers to pick up the signal from your key fob, and only need your keys to be near their laptop or tablet. This keyless theft (or “relay theft”) is quick, quiet and allows criminals easy access to the car by cloning or copying the signal being transmitted continually by your key fob.
To avoid this, one of the solutions we provide is the Faraday pouch to block the key fob signal, so that thieves cannot remotely access the signal and enter your vehicle.
By copying the key fob signal, the computer on your vehicle or ECU thinks that the actual key is being used to access and start your vehicle, so the factory-fitted alarms and immobilisers already on your vehicle do not activate.
A car is a significant investment and, unfortunately, you need to take extra precautionary measures to ensure that yours is as safe as can be. High performance cars can be particularly attractive to thieves for re-sale or for the parts; you need to keep your car secure.
How Can Immobiliser Direct Help?
Most vehicles these days require extra security protection this is why Immobiliser Direct was set up to offer security options such as:
- Immobilisers – Autowatch Ghost and StarLine (for older vehicles without CANbus)
- Dash Cams
- Faraday Pouches (key cloning protection bags)
These products will reduce the risk of your car being stolen and will be able to track your vehicle if anything does happen to it (through trackers and dash cams). Our enhanced alarm systems act as deterrents for criminals planning on stealing your car, and if your car does happen to be stolen, you will have the benefit of being able to track it through the technology we offer. This allows an increased likelihood of having your vehicle recovered. There are many cases where even after a person’s car is stolen, they are still able to retrieve it, due to trackers and dash cams, which aid the police in their search.
Here are just some of the other benefits of the products:
- Ghost Immobiliser: thieves cannot start your vehicle.
- Alarm: Self-powered wireless siren, hi-security disarm, authorised driver recognition cards with immobilising option, tilt sensors.
- Dash Cam: Ultra-wide lens, front and rear camera, built-in Wi-Fi and GPS, discreet design, works when vehicle parked.
- Tracker: Vehicle monitored 24 hours a day, movement sensor alert, use of GPS, mobile phone app.
- Faraday Pouch: Protects key fob signal, three layers of high-shielding fabric, dual paired seam construction, water-resistant outer materials.
The Car Immobiliser!
We believe the Autowatch Ghost Immobiliser is currently the best security product on the market. The system makes it virtually impossible for any criminal to steal your vehicle; even if they have your keys!
The only way a thief can steal your vehicle is by either knowing the pin code or by lifting the vehicle by crane on to the back of a lorry.
We view the added protection that this particular device gives you as essential for anyone who wants to keep their car safe. The Ghost Immobiliser offers advanced vehicle security so that you can rest assured that your car will be where you left it.
The Ghost Immobiliser has the following benefits:
- Prevents entry even when thieves have taken you Keys, Cloned your Keys or swapped your ECU.
- No Separate Keypad
- Uses the vehicle factory fitted buttons as a pin code
- Engine Start Blocking or Gear-Box Lock
- No Radio Frequency Signals
- Undetectable using diagnostics
- Valet and Service Mode enabled
- Emergency PIN override
- Silent Operation, Tested to destruction for each supported vehicle
At Immobiliser Direct we make your car security our priority!